Frequntly Asked Questions!
HOW MANY OUNCES ARE EACH BUNDLE?
Our bundles are around 3.5oz (100g) each.
HOW MANY BUNDLES DO I NEED?
A Full sew-in weave with Lush would need approximately need 3 bundles. For a Partial sew-in you would need at least 2 bundles. We recommend 3-4 bundles for lengths longer than 18’. Remember the longer the length the shorter the weft.
CAN I COLOR MY HAIR?
Yes! You can color the Lush, however its best to have a professional color the hair due to damaging the overall quality of your investment.
HOW LONG DOES THIS HAIR LAST?
Our Lush bundles can last 2-3 years, with the proper care!
(keep reading for steps to maintain the hair)
CAN I EXCHANGE OR RETURN MY ORDER?
All sales are FINAL, There are NO REFUNDS on any item(s) purchased. There are NO EXCHANGES on any item(s) purchased.
Lush(hair) Care Maintence
- Always comb out your hair before shampooing it.
- Shampoo or co-wash hair at least once every week or two weeks.
- ALWAYS shampoo and condition hair in a downward motion (do not massage)
- Squeeze out excess water and air dry hair. (do NOT heat dry)
- Always comb hair with a wide tooth comb
- Begin combing small sections at the ends, working up towards the scalp.
- Dont use greasy or oily products in your hair because it will weigh the hair down.
- Prior to going to bed, we recommend you wrap, braid, plait, pin curl or put your hair in a bun.
- Never go to sleep on wet hair. Make sure your hair is completely dry before going to bed.
- Sleep with a satin/silk bonnet or scarf.
- Avoid alcohol based products to prevent drying the hair out
- itsA10 is a great oil based (light) serum we recommend for the hair.